Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

OUR FUN COLLECTION: KEY CHAINS

It was in 2002 when I bought my first key chain when I was out on vacation with friends. And then bought another from my following vacations and travels. Others were given to us... and now it's a big collection of key chains and chains.
my first key chain - from Davao, Philippines
Durian Fruit embedded in fiber glass



our collection ranges from slippers, philippine tarsier, eagles, Japanese dolls...

figures inside miniature bottles, more slippers, dolphin....

turtle, scissors, saw, bottle opener, sea horse, key...


dove, airplanes, playstation console, have one from malaysia, shells...
and our chains...

We now have over 40 key chains and 5 chains/necklaces. We still continue getting souvenirs for the places that we travel to. This was our way of remembering the moments we shared from our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you :)