Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

OurFunART: Painting

We were at National Bookstore browsing through books when we walked past the supplies section. There were paint brushes, a collection of paints from watercolor, acrylic to oil paints. Then a small piece of canvas caught our eye. In the "package" were two brushes and small canisters of paint". I got hold of it and headed for the cashier. Roussel was with all smiles saying that I would be painting. I was smiling to my ears and said - "Oh no, YOU are painting!" She did not argue but went back to the supplies corner and got another canvass "package". She looked at me and said, now you're painting (too) :)

When we got back home, after dinner, we started to imagine and realize our masterpieces. I brought out my old brushes, paints, paint palette, mixer.... I told her, when I paint, I usually think of something that inspires me to see. It may be a small item to a landscape somewhere. Think of something you like.... then we started our own pieces.


Tutel's painting of Kenny (South Park)



Tutel's finished painting.
My piece (unfinished)



A close-up


Half-done. Still unfinished.


To date, I haven't finished this piece although it's hanging on our wall....
One day, it will be shared....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paintings, especially liked the my piece (unfinished)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you :)