Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

HAVING FUN WITH OUR DIGICAM

Before I never had the slightest inclination that I would end up hooked with Photography. Not even when I had a cellphone with high megapixels. I felt like getting a picture is just for birthdays, parties with friends, family gatherings, anniversaries, weddings…. Well, maybe because I didn’t have a camera then. Now, it’s really different. If I could take my digicam everywhere I go, I would. You’ll just never know what you may get a shot at! It has become a great way to have some FUN!

 
I have discussed some techniques in using your digicam in my article “ART: PHOTOGRAPHY”. I guess, after so many articles and pointers that can be read through the internet I could say that still, the best teacher is EXPERIENCE. You can read all day, buy the newest gadgets or digicams, but not until you start taking shots and learning how to actually shoot, you’ll never know how to get good pictures. Apply what you have read. But make sure that you – PRACTICE. PRACTICE. PRACTICE.



Here are some pictures I shot (practicing). Enjoy :)


""Mga Sanga" (in filipino, meaning Branches)

"Puno" (in Filipino, meaning Tree)

"Kabute" (in Filipino, meaning mushroom)

“Bilis” (in Filipino, meaning – Make haste)

 “Kalachuchi”

So, don’t keep your camera in your drawers. Start capturing whatever catches your eyes. Practice and have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you :)